Dental Clinic Services
- We focus on gentle dental care to keep your teeth healthy.
- Regular dental check-ups will help you to avoid gum disease, cavities, and other unwanted oral health problems.
- Our dentists and dental hygienist take care of teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing.
- Our compassionate dental hygienist is an authority on sensitive teeth, and dry mouth syndrome that can be a side effect of age and medication.
- At our modern, family focused dental practice we care for you like family so that you keep smiling for years to come.
- Our expert dentists provide an excellent standard of service and a thorough consultation to prepare you for oral surgery.
- Your dentist will discuss whether the dental extraction should be performed under local or general anaesthesia.
- Using the latest techniques and technology available we carefully approach your tooth extraction, or wisdom teeth removal with a view to you experiencing relief, and improved oral health.
- After dental surgery your dentist will advise you on home care, pain relief and what to expect during recovery.
- A follow up appointment is often recommended – we want to protect your oral health with a gentle dental care program.
Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Our experienced dentists provide a comprehensive examination and treatment plan so that you know exactly what to expect, and how much your dental treatment will cost.
- We provide personalised advice and recommend products that suit your needs, whether that be tooth crowns or dental bridges.
- Our focus is on providing on-going care to maximise the lifespan of your crowns, bridges and fillings.
- We offer teeth whitening solutions and dental veneers – the kind of dentistry that boosts your confidence and makes you smile.
- As part of the Riverwalk family, we make sure that you are fully informed about how to care for your new teeth at home – your smile is our priority.
- At Riverwalk Dental we want you to experience the gentle difference.
- We understand that patients suffer anxiety and nervousness, and our dentist are equipped to provide nitrous oxide as a conscious sedative to help you relax before your procedure.
- Our dentists offer tooth fillings, root canals, oral treatments and for select cases, same day emergency treatment.
- Your well-being is our priority so if you require dentures, or denture repairs we will refer you to our preferred network of dental specialists to provide you with a solution.
- Our dentists have years of experience, and use the latest state of the art equipment, materials and sterilization techniques; strictly adhering to the high standards of care in the industry.
- Our dedicated kids dentist will help your little ones take the next step in oral health.
- At our family dental clinic we offer a nurturing service so that a visit to the dentist is not only fun, but an educational experience for everyone too.
- With a focus on preventative and restorative children’s dentistry we offer fluoride treatments, sealants, tooth coloured fillings, and solutions that match your child’s exact needs.
- Our family friendly practice is here to answer all of your questions, so that you can guide your child to great oral health.
- We love to see happy, healthy smiles.
Further Patient Infomation
When you visit our dental clinic you can take dental information pamphlets to help you understand more about the advice and service you receive. You can find the names of our most popular pamphlets below; ask one of our friendly team if you’d like to receive a brochure when you next come in.
- Wisdom Teeth
- Disorders of the Jaw Joint
- Home Dental Care
- Dental Extractions
- Treatment of Gum Infections
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Erosion
- Crowns and Bridges